Friday, October 16, 2009

Sadie and Max

UPDATE:  The boys did find a new home :)  together


Ok. Here is the situation. My roommate is getting married and her fiance is allergic to her cats. I am moving out (obviously) but I cannot take them with me. I have found a temporary home for me and a temporary home for my dog. She has had no luck finding a place for her boys. I wish I could take them, but it is not possible right now.

They are both males (When Sadie was named, he was thought to be a she, oops) He the darker one, and is around 5 years old and Max is 3-4yrs old. Both are fixed and declawed in the front. They are good boys and love each other. They snuggle like in the picture all the time. They know their names and neither one is much of a talker. They purr and Max sometimes meows, but for the most part, they are quiet. They have always been inside cats. Sadie can be a little skittish at sudden noises, but once he warms up to you, he likes to sit on your lap. Max loves to chase the laser pointer, bugs, toys, you name it. Sadie could care less. Max sometimes sleeps with me, Sadie never does.

Time is running out and they need good homes. I know they would love to stay together, but who knows what will happen if they end up at the humane society. If you are interested in either of the boys or know someone who would be, please let me know.

Thank you,
Laina

The Boys

No comments: