And I am happy to be relaxing... This week I
1. Had a sore throat on Saturday
2. Felt better Saturday night
3. Had a yummy belated birthday lunch with friends on Sunday in which I might have eaten 44 shrimp. Burp. Excuse me.
4. Took a four. Hour. Nap. To the sounds of thunder and rain. sigh.
5. Woke up Monday feeling much better.
6. Cooked PioneerWoman's fried round steak for dinner.
7. Outraced the storm on Tuesday morning.
8. Went to work on Wednesday
9. Came home sick again. Never boast that you didn't get as sick as everyone else. You will eat those words.
10. Stayed home from work Thursday.
11. Started dog/cat/house sitting for friends.
12. Went to work today and almost lost my voice.
13. Am sitting on the couch watching an NCIS marathon with a sweet puppy snuggled up next to me.
And that's my week. Here's to getting healthy and puppies that cuddle. I miss mine.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
WooHoo! One of my favorite shows, NBC's Chuck, just got picked up for an additional 11 episodes which means a full 24 episode season! This makes me happy. Yes, it can be a little implausible and over the top, but what show isn't? Even reality shows aren't "real" anymore. Last season I so excited that more people from Chuck's life found out about his secret spy gig, especially his bestie Morgan Grimes, slacker with a heart of gold. Morgan's reaction was classic and just what it should be when one finds out their best friend is a genuine CIA agent. Even better, Morgan himself is now part of the team, a spot he earned for sure in last night's episode. Awesome and Ellie, Sarah, Casey and even Jeffster and Big Mike make this a fun, silly, and geektastic hour of entertainment and I'm glad we get to have it around a little while longer.
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
Saturday, October 16, 2010
I guess I should start posting on a more regular basis. I just looked at my stats and had no idea that I could see how many times my blog has been viewed by someone. Guess I should give you something to look at right?
I have rearranged some things and made it easier for me to access this blog in order to post, both from a computer and from my iPhone, so hopefully I will be much better at adding content here. My eyes have improved to the point that even after staring at a computer at work all day, it doesn't bother them to stare at one when I get home :)
Last night I went to my small group Bible study at Amy and Isaac's house. We have been going through Francis Chan's book Crazy Love. Good stuff. Good discussions. I'm being challenged.
The rest of my weekend will be busy too. Going out with Amy and Kim to dinner tonight then heading to my Aunt Peg's after church on Sunday for a family gathering/photo session. My cousin Marchelle is gonna take some photos. I'm excited. Have you seen her work. Its good. Really good. And I'm not saying that just cause she's my cousin. Here, take a look for yourself. Marchelle Mosley Photography
See. Told you she was good.
Allright, lunch hour is almost over. I'll be back soon, promise :)