Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Friday Night...

And I am happy to be relaxing... This week I
1. Had a sore throat on Saturday

2. Felt better Saturday night

3. Had a yummy belated birthday lunch with friends on Sunday in which I might have eaten 44 shrimp. Burp. Excuse me.

4. Took a four. Hour. Nap. To the sounds of thunder and rain. sigh.

5. Woke up Monday feeling much better.

6. Cooked PioneerWoman's fried round steak for dinner.

7. Outraced the storm on Tuesday morning.

8. Went to work on Wednesday

9. Came home sick again. Never boast that you didn't get as sick as everyone else. You will eat those words.

10. Stayed home from work Thursday.

11. Started dog/cat/house sitting for friends.

12. Went to work today and almost lost my voice.

13. Am sitting on the couch watching an NCIS marathon with a sweet puppy snuggled up next to me.

And that's my week. Here's to getting healthy and puppies that cuddle. I miss mine.

No comments: