Saturday, November 21, 2009

Life is just one big adventure

My laptop has been revived!  I am finally (6 months was a long time) able to use my laptop again.  Hmm, maybe I will be able to blog again more regularly.   It is nice to be able to check my email and to get online when I am at home.  It is also time to start sending out another round of resumes now that I can use a word processor again.

I am settled into my new residence and Cinnamon is safely housed in her new kennel at my sister's house.  She is getting some training from my brother in law and lots of love (and treats) from Chloe and Caden.  Of course everytime I start to settle into a routine, craziness is sure to make an appearance.  Last week, I stayed overnight at my sister's to watch the kids while she and her husband took an overnight trip.  This week, my work schedule is wacky because of Thanksgiving.  I actually have to go work on Monday, can you believe it.  But I am not going to complain, because I will off from Thanksgiving day and I won't have to go back until the next Wednesday. 

Oh sorry, I got distracted there for a minute.  I am watching POC At World's End and it is the trippy part with Captain Jack Sparrow in Davy Jones' locker....where was I?

Its almost time for Robin Hood, only three episodes left.  Fun show if you haven't seen it, seasons 1 and 2 are available on dvd.  We're going to have some popcorn and enjoy the show because we are all too full from eating at the wedding this afternoon to eat dinner.   Today was the big day for my now ex roommate and her fiance.  I wish them all the best.

oh, there's Robin now! 

Later :)

No comments: