Saturday, December 12, 2009

wait, what?

Its just under two weeks to Christmas and I am not ready.  Ok, no surprise there.  But I have done some preparations and even bought a few gifts.  I even have ideas for what I am going to buy to finish of my list. 

I do need to spend some time on another project pretty quickly, homemade Christmas cards.  I have the cards, stamps, stickers etc.  Now I just need something inspiring to write on them.  This is where I get stuck, my procrastination and inability to make decisions conspire to bring me down. 

I am looking forward to the holidays, not just because of the time off of work, but because I can spend time with family and friends.  My Aunt Kristy and Uncle Matt are coming up from Kansas City for Christmas so I will get to spend some time with them.  One of the fun things we tend to do is go to a movie together.  They took me to see the first Lord of the Rings movie and needless to say, I was hooked.  I'm also looking forward to Sunday because I getting together with a bunch of family for an ornament making party.  We will be eating snacks, sporting our jammies, and getting crafty.  I'm sure there will be lots of laughs and lots of pictures.  I have already made some snacks to contribute to the party, peppermint bark, dark chocolate mint almond bark, white chocolate pretzel rods,. and raspberry fudge. Is it time to eat yet?






 

No comments: