Monday, March 21, 2011

I have no explanation

Today was the second day of spring. It was a little overcast, but warm. Low 70's I think. I took advantage. A few months ago, we split up and packed up some of my mom's stuff. At the time, my storage unit was inaccessible so I left my boxes in dad's garage. Over the weekend I picked up most of the boxes and today I took them to the unit.

After I unloaded the car, I cleaned and sorted some stuff in my trunk. I have a lot of CDs. As I sorted them, I came across some I hadn't listened to in years. I ended up reloading my cd player. It holds six discs in the trunk. None of these are in my iTunes library. That must change. I left in the new cd I got a couple weeks ago by Group 1 Crew and added two dc Talk CDs, I daughtry cd and two Dixie Chicks CDs.

I. Have. No. Explanation.

But with the warm spring day, just driving home with the windows down and the music loud was not enough. If gas prices weren't so high, I might have just kept going. Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: