Monday, April 16, 2012

Music

I've been updating the music on my computer. I haven't bought much music lately but I realized I have quite a few CDs that I have not uploaded to iTunes and therefore they haven't made it to my iPhone. So far, Cd 18 is uploading. I'm noticing what a wide variety of music I have. Soundtracks, gospel, pop, country, rock. I'm not the only one right? We're talking Sinatra, Manilow, Dixie Chicks, Mercy Me, Third Day, Daughtry, and the list goes on and on. By far, the artist I have the most songs from is Mercy Me. I've been a fan since their early days when they did youth camps and conferences. I heard "I Can Only Imagine" long before it was recorded on their first album for a studio. I can't count the number of times I have been to their concerts, although that seems a strange way to say it. I appreciate the manner in which they share their music. It's not a show for us, the attendees, it's a worship experience we are invited to participate in. Anyway, once I get my CDs uploaded, it will be time to make some playlists and sync with my phone. Then I think I wil try out Goggle Play. I tried out some music I had on my work computer and they say you can add up to 20,000 songs for free. It appears to be their answer to Apple's iCloud and I kinda like the idea that I can log into my google account anywhere and get my music. Meanwhile, back to the music.

No comments: