Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fanatic

I have a confession to make. I have a tiny little obsession. It all started so innocently. I saw a movie with my Aunt Kristy and Uncle Matt. I read the book. I saw the movie again. I was hooked. I joined a message board to talk about it, I saw the next movie, I bought a DVD player just so I could watch again when it came out in the stores. I saw the third movie the day it came out in theaters all by myself. First time I ever went to a movie by myself, I just couldn't wait. I saw it several more times in the theaters, both with friends and alone. I went to a fan gathering and a museum exhibit.

And here is the evidence...


.

Yes, I am a Ringer. Yes, I am taller than the average Hobbit. Now please excuse me while I go put Frodo away.

3 comments:

Marchelle said...

haha!!! this makes me feel a little less embarrassed about my twilight addiction! ;)

PS - i love your frodo!

Us said...

Laina Lou, this made me laugh out loud! I'm totally feelin much better about my Twilight addiction! I'm even naming our new puppy, Esme! She's a vampire in the book! LOL!

Mishel said...

Are you sure we're related? Funny post. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm all about cookies...